Eastern Athletics Re-Entry Guide for Student-Athletes & Parents/Guardians
Phase 1 (July 6th-19th)
*All Summer Activities are Voluntary*
Requirements Prior to Activity
- Student-Athletes will be required to have a 2019-20 or 2020-21 IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical and 2020-21 IHSAA Health History Update Questionnaire and Consent & Release Certificate on file in the Eastern Athletic Office.
- If a Student-Athlete has tested positive for COVID-19 or suffered a Concussion since his or her last physical, he or she will need to have an updated IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical on file in the Eastern Athletic Office.
- Student-Athletes will be pre-screened by Coaches in cooperation with Athletic Trainer. Student-Athletes will be asked health questions prior to activity.
- Each Sport will have 2 Activity Days per week. Activity Days are limited to 3 hours per session.
- Each Athlete may have up to 4 Conditioning Days per week. Conditioning Days are limited to 2 hours per session. Activity Days may not be held on back-to-back days. Individuals may have up to 15 hours of work per week.
- It is recommended that Athletes, Coaches, Administrators, and Support Personnel wear masks during non-strenuous activity when unable to social distance.
- Student-Athletes are not to share Water Bottles, Towels, or Clothing. Student-Athletes are required to have their own water bottles clearly marked with their name.
- Locker Rooms will be closed.
- No spectators or parents allowed.
Post Activity Requirements
- Student-Athletes should shower post activity at home.
- Student-Athletes should launder workout clothing post activity each day.